Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Our bad luck…

I like walking. I always expect for a moonlit night when I may bath with the shine of full moon. It’s exciting. Last night I had an opportunity to walk in such a night. The sky was clear, cloudless but the moon was not in full shape. It shocked me. I found a sad moon. At 11-45 PM I went out of my room. One of my friends joined me. I found some boys who were going to Shaheed Minar of our campus. Most of them carried bunch of flowers. We picked up some flowers from garden of our hall and participated with them. I know flowers are beautiful on tree and children with mother. But we have no alternative. Any way. After sometimes we reached to Shaheed Minar. I was astonished that a lot of police were present there. It is praiseworthy that they came to ensure our security. But its our failure that after independence of 35 years, we can’t celebrate the international mother language day freely, I mean free from fear. We are always afraid of beast that may happen again bomb blast or any other destructive occurrence. Really it’s our bad luck…really…!