Saturday, November 06, 2004

Enjoying Sad Songs at Night

I like night. Night is the best time for me to enjoy through study, writing, reading, watching and others. Silence of night helps me lot to think on any matter deeply without facing any noise what hampers my thoughts at day time.
It was 12-30 o'clock last night. My all family members're sleeping except me. I's enjoying sad songs what're Bengali. Tune made nostalgia. The room where I stayed are carring lots of well & woe moments of mine. I completed S.S.C & H.S.C living this room. Some writings're written by me here. I wrote my first published Bengali story sitting beside a table. And first love letter! It was not for me but for one of my friend who requested me to write a love letter for him in order to win the mind of a cute girl. Yes! he did it! He got her. But I failed myself. Strange....! Very strange....! No. Just nostalgia!!!!